Thursday, October 16, 2008

The NEW Home of Serendipity Rodentry News!

I decided that I just needed an easier way to do the Rodentry news - and this is it! I have condensed the previous news listings into the very first post, and will be updating everything here from now on. ;)

So, current news - all of the little ones from Paper Heart Rattery have passed quarantine and are settled in with their groups. Everyone is doing very well, and I am so very pleased with all of my current rats - I really could not be happier. :)

There are two breedings coming up very soon - DNSR Bjorn SERR x Cama Lotus SERR and Cama Bonsai x Cama Luna SERR. These two pairs will be placed together within the next two weeks, and a new SERR Wait List Update email will be sent out very soon.

Other than that, it's business as usual around here. Please check back in for more updates soon! :)

No comments: